My dear followers, friends and all,

This will be my last post for a while. The White Rabbit is experiencing health issues that need addressing–or not. Dear. I’m quite a mess at the moment. Blogging has been a form of therapy that has been good while I was stable. However, I feel myself slipping and must rest a while. Fatigue and pain overwhelm my physical, mental and spiritual bodies. Thank you to all of those who have followed, encouraged and supported my journey. My appreciation is mammoth. For now, much care I must take, but I do hope to see you all soon. Until then, visit and help yourself to past posts. You will see an evolution of how my blog evolved. When I return, I guarantee the blog will evolve once again since I am at one of those moments where life branches. In my case of stochastic tendencies, where I end up is anybody’s guess. Blessed be until we merry meet…Iliana the White Rabbit.

Cave of Amber

Advertisements
Comments
  1. steven1111 says:

Good for you for taking such good care of yourself. I hope whatever pain you’re experiencing, of whatever sort, passes soon and that you’re feeling better in good order. I”m sending you my best wishes for a speedy renewal and know that you’ll come thru this stronger and in better shape after a break. I can totally relate to the efforts it takes to blog and I feel the same things you are myself right now. I just don’t know what to write anymore. I hope you have a good change for however long you need and come back refreshed when you feel like it.
    Peace and Love, 🙂
    Steve

• Rest is best … in my case. Did take some time off…mostly in bed, sleeping. Still not refreshed but at least I am home…visiting your virtual garden is refreshing in itself. Truly beautiful. Thanks my dear friend. Peace and love back @ ya’! 🙂

2. akamomteach says:

Sending all manner if positive thoughts and healing your way….

3. Thank you for you honesty, grace and generosity of self. Good luck and look forward to your return. Xx

4. charlypriest says:

Don´t scare me white rabbit, keep in touch you better not be away too long.

5. Vera Komnig says:

I wish you all the best and take good care of yourself! 🙂

6. Tom says:

Thanks for all your posts. Do take care, and rest your body and soul well. See you soon.

7. Rajiv says:

Take care till then!

8. thirteen1999 says:

I wish you tranquility and swift healing. 🙂

9. Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again…blessed be and may you get better soon.

Deposit Thoughts Here -->

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s