Marlyn at Kintal | the impressions are nonverbatim and are not to be taken literally, chew it thoroughly to avoid indigestion. has nominated for the Butterfly Light Award! This is my second nomination for this award, and I am fluttering my wings like a happy frolicking butterfly, beaming my happy light here there and everywhere! 😀 Thank you Marlyn. I appreciate you and your powerful blog! Please visit Marlyn if you love artists that create from the heart.
To connect to the nomination, please click here –> http://kintal.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/the-butterfly-light-award-disco-flutterby-award/comment-page-1/#comment-3307
Conditions for Accepting the Award
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page).
3. You must link back to the originator of the award, Belinda, either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph – damn this is easy) – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m A Positive Influence
Natural environments are aesthetic and pleasing to the eye, which in turn causes relaxation. My blog offers these visuals through my hobbyàphotography. I’m no expert and use a very inexpensive Canon Digital Camera. Taking pictures of enchanting and magical places is my therapy to alleviate anxiety caused by childhood trauma. I share my therapeutic art in hopes of positively enhancing my viewers’ perspective, if just for a moment.
I’m awarding this “The Butterfly Light Award” specifically to Steve found at
Gardening in Greenwood | Life Through a Gardener’s Lens… because he has inspired me to begin a new hobby called gardening. Although I have yet to begin actually digging my hands in the dirt, I have taken the first step à preparation and materials. Steve, you spread your Butterfly Light upon me. This award is for you! I know I’ve lavished you with awards this season, so please do not feel obligated. I bestow all the time you need to create a post.
And I’m awarding in general to:
anyone who is reading this because we all spread butterfly light in one way or another.
Therefore, if you want the award, grab it. It’s yours! If not, move on. You are all wonderful to me!
Once again, thank you Marlyn, for your Butterfly Light. 😉 And thank you to Belinda the Idiot Writer who originated the award. I’m supposed to ping back to her but have no idea what that means so here are links to her: either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
May the butterfly light brighten and quicken your being eternally. Blessed be to all you awesome bloggers.
Iliana the White Rabbit