Another Award! And…Imagine receiving three of the same kind of awards…in a matter of days, two on the same day?! It happened to me.
On April 7, I was nominated by Kendall Kessler Art | Original Art by Award Winning Artist Kendall Kessler where you will find the artist Kendall and her captivating artwork. Then, on April 9, I was nominated for the same award by two different awesome bloggers: One nomination came from Peace, love and patchouli | A blog of life according to me , where you will find Ms. K. and her very refreshingly sweet blog with diverse candy. That same day, Chronic Conditions & Life Lessons | Unexpected Blessings Along the Way nominated me for the same award! Kim is the blogger and her brilliant storytelling, or is it blogtelling, will blow you away. Whatever, her writing is dazzlingly animated. I am truly honored and thank these three awesome bloggers, who astonishingly have first names that begin with K, for remembering me. I accept! 😀 Please do visit their blogs, which are all very different yet alike in that all three are admirable blogs. Hope you find the time to visit them.
For access to each individual nomination post, click on each of the following:
My dilemma: Do I create three different posts or just one? I decided on one post since all nominations are for the same award: The Versatile Blogger Award.
Another dilemma: Although all three nominations were for the same award, all three had different rules. I decided to merge all rules and came up with the following:
1. Post the award nomination on your blog, thanking the person who nominated you.
Include the link to their blog on the post.
2. Include 7 interesting random facts about yourself.
2. Nominate 7 to 15 bloggers you feel are worthy of this award.
3. Notify your nominees individually. I usually post on their “About” or “Awards” page.
4. Display the award on your blog. See my “Awards” tab for example.
Seven (7) Interesting and Random Facts about Myself:
1. In the wilderness is where I feel most alive since I feel something is out there ready to devour
me at any time. Creepy, I know it.
2. Cats are my absolute preferred pets because they are silly beings that crack me up.
3. Recently, I began to dance with fairies in my garden created just for them.
4. When I travel, after the third day away, I get homesick and begin the journey back. No kidding.
5. Star gazing soothes my being.
6. Oceans that sparkle enchant me–I’ll sit there for hours just gazing out onto the horizon.
7. Sunrises and sunsets are musts in my life–at least twice a week, no less.
Nominees: Please note that you do not have to accept the award. Simply know that I think you deserve it because of your blog’s content and hope I made you smile. If you choose to accept the award, follow the rules. At first it is daunting, but once you are into it, it is most enjoyable. This activity allows you to make the time to visit those blogs you are constantly trying to make time to visit but never get to. Well, here is that opportunity not only to visit but to appreciate your fellow bloggers. Enjoy!
2. Blaze’s Blog
Thank you again to my fellow bloggers for this stupendous nomination! Nominated or not, all of you bloggers deserve awards. I’m still trying to get the hang of this so the process is slow–spent all day getting this acceptance post ready. However, it was great to take the time out to visit fellow bloggers who have been on my mind and catching up on their doings. Wish I could have left more “likes” and “comments,” but as I mentioned, I’ve been at this since about 9 a.m. this morning, and it is now 3 p.m.–yep! It was like “friends day”! And, what a variety of blogs! Well, you can tell by the blog names above. On the downside, I was saddened to find that some bloggers have gone. Anyways, for those of you who find your blog link up above, glad you are still there. I had an amazingly excellent time perusing through each blog. Thank you for what you do in the Blogosphere. Remember, although you don’t see or hear from me, I’m always there…watching, observing, reading… 😉 Blessed be always…Iliana the White Rabbit