Is it awards season? Must be! I was just nominated for a brand spanking new award called the Butterfly Light Award …
by Don Charisma at Don Charisma | because anything is possible with Charisma … Thank you so much Don! The link to the nomination may be found at http://doncharisma.org/2014/04/10/the-butterfly-light-award-disco-flutterby-award/comment-page-1/#comment-42114
Conditions for Accepting the Award
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page).
3. You must link back to the originator of the award, Belinda, either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph – damn this is easy) – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m A Positive Influence
Natural environments are aesthetic and pleasing to the eye, which in turn causes relaxation. My blog offers these visuals through my hobby–>photography. I’m no expert and use a very inexpensive Canon Digital Camera, yet the activity is so fulfilling for me. Taking pictures of enchanting and magical places is my therapy to alleviate anxiety caused by childhood trauma. I share my therapeutic art in hopes of positively enhancing my viewers’ perspective, if just for a moment.
I’m awarding this “The Butterfly Light Award” specifically to:
And I’m awarding in general to:
anyone who is reading this.
Therefore, if you want the award, grab it. It’s yours! If not, move on. You are all wonderful to me!
Once again, thank you Don Charisma, you are too charming. 😉 And thank you to Belinda the Idiot Writer who originated the award. I’m supposed to ping back to her but have no idea what that means so here are links to her: either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
May the butterfly light brighten and quicken your being eternally. Blessed be to all you awesome bloggers.
Iliana the White Rabbit