Finding No-Thing

Posted: July 8, 2012 in Musings, Poetry and Quotes, Voiceless

Grandma's BloomNot knowing right from wrong; always searching for some sense–finding no-thing no-sense. Strained with pain–things unsaid; tongue twisted tainted distress. Vast Voiceless void of being–world of words whirling within–seeing. Spewing forth my voice; exalting resounding feeling. ~Voiceless in America

Advertisements
Comments
  1. Mohammed says:

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this site is really pleasant.

Liked by 1 person

2. panikikubik says:

Hello, I just wanted to inform you that I had to close my old blog “Panic Yesterday” which you kindly followed. If youwould like to follow or just visit my new blog, please click on the link http://cecilia1964.wordpress.com/
    I wish you a nice day!

3. raulconde001 says:

Thanks for the follow. πŸ™‚

4. kcg1974 says:

It’s “Award Season.” I have just nominated your blog for the most Versatile Bloggers Award. Please follow this link to view your award together with the rules of acceptance. Congratulations. I truly enjoy reading your blog! http://kimgosselinblog.com/2014/04/10/versatile-blogger-award/Β β€Ž

• Wow! Thank you so much! I’m blown away. This is the third Versatile Bloggers Award I get a week! I accept. Just give me sometime to get all this together. Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot when someone tells me they actually take the time to notice my blog. πŸ™‚ I’m getting sentimental! Thank you again and will do as soon as possible. Warm wishes, Iliana the White Rabbit.

5. charlypriest says:

What can I say….speechless. Written with passion, the ending was brilliant by the way, and the use of beautiful words. Which I had to reach out for my dictionary for some of them. I like that.

6. lorriebowden says:

One of your responses said you wrote the poem from sheer passionate emotion…I can tell!!! It is magnificent really…I love it. I wonder if it just came out of you or if you had to work it. I’m guessing it just came out of you…that you could hardly keep up writing the words that were coming from your heart. Anyway…I am glad Brenda recommended you…I am happy to explore! Blessitude ~ Lorrie

7. Mirror of Health & Fashion says:

Love it

8. Mridubala says:

Amazing picture and magical words!

If you have some time, pls drop at my scribble ; http://yourstoryclub.com/short-stories-for-kids/children-short-story-little-goldie/
    *Mridubala*

9. sagedoyle says:

I am awarding you the Blog of the Year Award 2013 as an expression of my gratitude for following β€œThe Journal of Wall Grimm” blog. You can see the post here: http://wp.me/p41c99-hx If you don’t accept awards, that’s no problem at all. Awarding you is my way to thank you and it is of no insult to me if you decline.

10. clayton paul says:

Thank you for following my blog! I will certainly appreciate any insights and comments you have…

Better Days…
    Clayton

11. Gede Prama says:

Thank you for writing which is quite good and best wishes always, and greetings

12. mcsirishart says:

Hi, hope your keeping well, I said I’d stay in touch and love this post πŸ™‚

13. Thanks for following “Sous nos Couettes” : http://sousnoscouettes.com/. We’re now following your blog too.

We do also have an English version called “Tails from Paris” : http://tailsfromparis.wordpress.com/.

Thanks for sharing if you enjoy it …

Best from Paris, France πŸ˜‰

14. Kenn Shapiro says:

Wonderful image, beautiful words!

15. Wow, amazing photo, and the words are powerful….for a voiceless one πŸ™‚

• hakesplace says:

Thank you. I planted the bloom on the day my grandmother died as a dedication. It’s just outside my office window. Each time it blooms, it’s her smiling, hugging and kissing me–I know…very sentimental I am. πŸ™‚ The words I wrote after she died. Voiceless…there is so much more to be said that is best left unsaid, so yes, voiceless. Thank you so much for the kind words! Visit again. πŸ™‚

• I love plants dedicated to people, it’s a very old Celtic tradition. We panted a cherry tree for my Granny when she died, she loved cherry blossom, and every year I sit under it and remember her smiling and laughing….I think you’re not the only sentimental one πŸ™‚

• hakesplace says:

I follow the Celtic tradition…. What a wonderful thing to know others still do the same. In Miami, Florida, it is very rare to find someone who follows the old ways. Most chop trees down and get rid of green vegetation to lay out a slab of concrete. It is refreshing to hear from someone like you. Blessed be our grandma’s! Thank you for responding. Please do visit again. And, hope to read some words also. And, so glad there are still sentimental people out there. πŸ™‚
          Stay in touch!

Deposit Thoughts Here -->

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s